- 10 years "music and communication" – the anniversary newsletter includes, among other things, a retrospect of a concert from 1979 and a report about the Mitchell Trio.
- Inge gets her first computer – never guessed new possibilities for the newsletter, but at first a nice new toy.
- Jochen and Birgit join the "club business" and take over copying of the newsletters – up to now, Inge and Gudrun had shared this task...
- Cassandra and John appear in a theatre piece on April 4th and 5th in Aspen - "Love Letters" by A. R. Gurney.
- Our Denver Weekend this year takes place at Jochen's home in Hamburg.
- On October, 16th, John is presented with the CARE HUMANITARIAN AWARD.
For November, a tour through Germany is announced; a few days prior to the first concert we get the news that John unfortunately fell ill and the tour has to be postponed to April 1992. As a little comfort, the planned tour dates bring the release of John's album "Different Directions"
- In December, John and Cassandra separate.